For the Professional Builder
Our in-store sales teams are knowledgeable about the products they sell, helping you choose the best products and services for your projects.
We provide everything you need from beginning to end including:
- Setting up jobsite deliveries
- Tracking down those hard to find special order products
- Product introductions and updates
- Using BuilderLink for reviewing Truitt & White inventory, creating estimates, and finding product information
There are numerous ways to purchase products from Truitt & White, such as:
- Stopping by our yard and picking up what you need
- Ordering over the phone and having your materials delivered
- Faxing in your order
- Working with your Truitt & White salesperson on choosing products and placing special orders
- Bringing in your list of materials, handing off your list to an inside salesperson, then having us load up your truck.
Our Contractor's Office, located separately from the main store is suited especially for building professionals.
The Contractor's Office makes it convenient for builders to purchase from us.
Here's what you do to purchase your materials:
- Stop in at the Contractor's Office
- Give the counter staff your material list
- Charge the materials to your Truitt & White account or pay by cash, check or credit card
- Have your products loaded by our yard staff
- And you're done!
Contractor's Office hours are Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Never been to Truitt & White? Stop by and talk to one of our supervisors about how we work, or set up an account and partner with your own personalized sales professional.
To learn more about any of the products and services we offer, please contact us.