What's with Twitter and that blue bird? How can it help me and my business? And what the heck is a tweet?
One of today's most popular social networking tools, Twitter, is often misunderstood and frequently not fully utilized as the powerful web marketing tool it was designed to be. In her webinar, "Twitter for the Construction Industry", Amy Good, of Lancaster County Timber Frames, will show how to tweet your way to increased sales leads, more productive networking, and modern, cost-effective online promotion.
In this webinar you will learn:
Presented by Amy Good, Financier and Finder of All Things for Lancaster County Timber Frames, Inc.
- The fundamentals of how Twitter works - setting up an account, sending Tweets, etc.
- How to attract "followers" to your feed.
- The language and etiquette of the Twitter community.
- Integrating Twitter with other tools like Tweet Deck & FaceBook.
- Strategies for utilizing Twitter as an effective marketing tool.
To register for and attend this event live, please contact
Ray Bangs, BuilderLink Webinar Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-228-0884 ext. 710